COMPLETE YOUR TEAMâ€™S LOOK WITH OUR FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE HOCKEY SHELLS
Start out by choosing the base color of the shell and then you can add names, numbers, logos, or anything else you want. The sublimated insert on the side of the shell can be as detailed or as simple as you would like it to be. Having a military game? Add some camo to the mix. Want to have an alternate shell for home or away games? We can create a unique look to best match each jersey. Choose either a tunnel waistband or belt loops to hold the nylon belt with a quick release buckle. Below are just a few examples of the endless possibilities. Please refer to our sizing chart and guidelines to have the fit you desire.
1.SIZE PREFERENCE IS A PERSONAL CHOICE. SOME LIKE A SNUG FIT, SOME LIKE MORE FREEDOM. WE SUGGEST SIZING, BUT ULTIMATELY IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK AND RECHECK THE DATA TO DETERMINE THE ACTUAL FIT FOR YOU.
2. ALWAYS ERROR ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION AND SELECT A SIZE THAT IS SLIGHTLY LARGE, RATHER THAN TOO SMALL.
3. USING THE WAIST OPENING SIZE OF THE PANT SHELL UN TIGHTENED, SELECT A SIZE THAT IS LARGER THAN YOUR MEASURED WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE.
4. THE PANT SHELL LENGTH SHOULD BE 1 INCH LONGER THAN YOUR MEASURED HOCKEY PANT.
5. NOTE PANT SHELLS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO COVER THE KIDNEY PROTECTION AREA.
6. CUSTOMIZE WITH NUMBERS AND LOGOS
7. DURABLE CORDURA 600 DENIER
8. STRETCH INSERTS (BLACK)
9. NYLON BELT WITH QUICK RELEASE BUCKLE
10. OPTION OF TUNNEL WAISTBAND OR BELT LOOPS
WITH YOUR GIRDLE ON, MEASURE THE CIRCUMFERENCE AROUND YOUR WAIST WITH THE HOCKEY PANTS BELT TIGHTENED. USE THE WAIST AREA TO MEASURE THE LENGTH OF THE HOCKEY PANTS FROM THE WAIST AREA TO THE END OF THE GIRDLE.